Fettuccine and meatballs with Korean BBQ bulgogi marinade for beef
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix beef, pork, rosemary and BBQ bulgogi marinade in a medium bowl and mix until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs and bake them in the oven until cooked thoroughly (for about 15 minutes).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook fettuccine according to the package directions.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and sauté garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add cream and cheese, whisk until the cheese is melted.
- Add pasta to the sauce and season with salt and pepper then stir until well coated.
- Place the meatball on top of the pasta and garnish it with parsley.