Gochujang vegan paella
- Soak the soy protein with warm water or hot vegetable broth for 20 minutes.
- Sauté’ onion with olive oil for few minutes then add garlic and bell pepper cook for
- Add soy protein and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Mix turmeric powder with vegetable stock and pour all broth in the paella pan.
- Bring to boil and add the rice, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes without stirring.
- Stir in gochujang, green peas and leek, taste with salt and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some lemon zest before serving.
Tip: Add a pinch of Spanish smoked paprika