Bring The New Flavours
to Your Kitchen With O’Food
Green tea noodle salad with prawns and cilantro garlic and fish sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the green tea noodle.
- Put the garlic, chili, oil, black anchovy sauce and ice in a blender and blend until well combined.
- Add some water to adjust consistency if needed and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Cook green tea noodles according to the package directions.
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce mixture and mix well.
- Rinse the noodles under cold running water and squeeze out excess water.
- Mix the noodles with sauce transfer on a plate.
- Garnish with green peas, basil and mints.