Grilled Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Miso Gochujang
- Cut eggplants in half and sprinkle with salt.
- Let rest 20 minutes in a strainer and wash it off with water.
- Drain the eggplant and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Mix gochujang with 10 gram of olive oil and chopped garlic.
- Brush eggplant with olive oil and start to grill both sides.
Will take about 5 minutes for each side
- When almost done brush with spicy miso gochujang sauce and grill for a fewadditional minutes.
- Spicy miso gochujang, works well as a dipping sauce for vegan burgers and other kinds of vegetable preparations.
Tip: Brush eggplant with sauce last minute to prevent the miso from burning