Grilled steak salad with arugula and Korean BBQ kick
- Pat the steak dry with paper towels and heat vegetable oil on a skillet over medium-high.
- Cook the steak on both sides until brown or cooked to a desired level.
- Let it rest at room temperature and slice the steak.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Add arugula into the mixing bowl and coat well.
- Place the steak, arugula salad on a plate.
- Garnish with tomato, cheese and lemon zest.
- Sprinkle the BBQ kick over steak.