Korean BBQ Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade
- Cut beef into the appropriate size or have it thinly cut by a local butcher.
- Evenly marinate meat with O’Food Korean BBQ Marinade and minced garlic for min 30 minutes. For the best taste, marinate the meat further by storing it in the fridge for a day.
- Slice onion, paprika and scallions diagonally.
- Clean and wash mushrooms and cut them into bite-size pieces.
- In a heated pan, stir fry beef over high heat and add onion, scallion, paprika when meat is half cooked.
- When ingredients are nearly cooked, add mushrooms, drizzle sesame oil and sesame seeds. Lightly sauté before serving.