Roasted cauliflower with ssamjang mayo dipping sauce
- Mix dipping sauce ingredients and keep in the fridge till use.
- Preheat the oven at 200 C.
- Slice the cauliflower into florets and in a large bowl season cauliflower with salt, black pepper, butter, oil and paprika
- Place cauliflower in a baking tray with a baking paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until desired tenderness turning cauliflower florets through baking time
- Roast until cauliflower becomes golden brown, cooking time depend on the cauliflower size.
- Place cauliflower in a plate and sprinkle lemon zest over.
- Serve with Ssamjang dipping sauce on the side.