Bring The New Flavours
to Your Kitchen With O’Food
Roasted vegetables with creamy pink pepper corn Korean BBQ bulgogi marinade for beef
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with oil and spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Lightly season the vegetables with salt and roast for about 30 minutes in the oven or until cooked through and brown, stir every 10 minutes.
- In a skillet, combine BBQ bulgogi marinade, cream and pink pepper together and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Take off from the heat, add butter and stir until emulsified.
- Drizzle the sauce over roasted vegetables.